Friday, October 19, 2007

Beloved Keepsakes

Today is a good day!! Hubby is coming home from 29 Palms after 6 weeks of intense pre-deployment training. These 6 weeks really sucked! I hardly got to hear from him. A few emails here and there and a couple of short phone calls. I missed him terribly!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see him again. It's hard knowing that he'll only be home for a week or so before he leaves on his 7-month deployment.

But we do what we can do keep our spirits up! I just ordered a yellow ribbon pin from Beloved Keepsakes today. They also have pink ribbon and white ribbon pins and photo bracelets. Check it out! I love their pins and can't wait to receive mine in the mail. A pin costs about $16 including shipping and handling. All you do is choose your pin and email them a pic. They ship within 48 hours of cleared payment. I know I'll be wearing mine proudly when my hubby is deployed to Iraq.

No comments: