Monday, October 1, 2007

Decision Time

I've finally made up my mind to see if I can find my dog a good home. I've been going back and forth for weeks. It has been one of the most difficult decisions I've had to make in a long, long time. I've had sleepless nights and bouts of crying and depression when thinking about it. I know it's not good for the baby and I needed to make a decision soon.

I've posted a note in the community to see if anyone is interested to adopt her. So far no real interest. But I will only let her go to a GOOD home. I have a list of questions to "grill" potential new owners. I want her to go to a good home, preferably with a fenced yet and maybe another dog or older kids to play with her. Let's see how it goes. Who can resist that face anyway??!!!

3 comments:

HI said...

Ooohhh....she's so adorable. I'm sorry you have to make this difficult decision.

I'm a dog lover myself and hope she finds a good home.

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's too bad,Carin, that you have to give away your dog. :-( I would be depressed too if I had to give away my pet.

Lady Gargle said...

:( oh that's just sad she's a beautiful dog