Monday, September 17, 2007

In A Dilemma

Hubby and I have been talking lately about whether to put our dog up for adoption or not. We've had her for over a year. And she's a great dog. But I feel like I can't give her the attention and care she requires. It's such a hard decision to make but I can't help but feel that she'll be happier in a home where there are other dogs for her to play with, with a nice fenced yard and one that will be able to give her the attention and care I think she deserves.


It's hard with hubby gone so much. Two deployments in one year! So unexpected. And it doesn't look like things are going to get any better. Plus, with another child on the way, I'm overwhelmed. As it it, I can't even find time and energy to exercise her. I know she's bored being at home so much. It doesn't help that we don't have a fenced yard for her to run around in. And she needs more exercise as she's a big dog. She's such an affectionate dog and seeks constant attention. But with so much going on, it's hard to give her that time and attention.


What to do? What to do? Such a dilemma.....

No comments: