Monday, August 6, 2007

Online Baby Showers

I was just reading about online baby showers today. The idea is that you can create an online baby shower site complete with live chat, shower games, birthday bets, guest book, photo album, videos, gift registry, etc. Once the baby is born, you can turn the shower into an online birth announcement. One such site is Web Baby Shower.

I can see the value in such a service where the expecting parents are far from family and friends, like myself and hubby. So, will I be having an online baby shower? I'm not sure. Maybe not. I just don't think I'll have the time to host such a site. But I do think it's a really cute and neat idea :)

4 comments:

Christi said...

well we certainly have to have an appropropriate baby shower for you this time around!

Carin said...

I don't really need much for this one...especially if we're having another boy! :)

JesieBlogJourney said...

Carin
How I wish I know about this online baby shower earlier. It saves a lot of hassle. I was so tired with all the shopping, food preparation, and washing when I did one for a friend about a month ago.

Thanks for sharing.

Carin said...

Yes, this will definitely be less hassle than an actual baby shower. It's amazing what technology can do these days.