Friday, August 31, 2007

CoverGirl TruBlend Whipped Foundation

I always seem to have so much trouble finding the right foundation color. It's always too light or too dark or just doesn't sit right with my skin color. Some would make my face breakout or messes up my make-up. But I like using whipped or liquid foundation as it give it a nice smooth look compared to powder foundation.

Recently, I decided to try CoverGirl Trublend Whipped Foundation. At first, I was a little overwhelmed when I saw that there were 15 different shades to choose from! But Covergirl claims that this foundation matches 97% of skin tones. So, I just chose the one that looks closest to my skin color.

I have been using this foundation for about 2 weeks now and absolutely love it! It leaves my skin looking flawless. I don't even have to use a concealer to cover up my blemishes as the foundation itself does the job pretty well. And it looks and feels good enough to go without powder but I still use a little to give it an even more flawless and matte look. My make-up stays on nice and I can go for hours without doing any touch-up.

I have combination skin and most foundations I've used usually result in breakouts but not this one. This foundation feels really light on my face but yet, it gives me the coverage I need. And you can't beat the price! Plus, there's alway some kind of sale. Definitely a 5-star rating product for me. Highly recommended.

No comments: